Just another lazy Sunday - Oh, Ohhhh!

It's Sunday!! My Favorite day of the week. Why you ask? Because I get to go to Church. I love Church. Why you ask? Because I love the Lord!!! My crafting business is dedicated to the Lord, because He made me the creative GENIUS that I am. Okay, so I'm not a GENIUS, how about just genius. NO, oh well, I tried to convince you. I have some really fun classes coming up soon, so take a look at my web page to see what is happening in the land of "CRAFTING ON MY MIND". My web page link is: drum roll please . . . . http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/craftingonmymind/

Come and visit me there as well and take a look at some really cool projects. I will start posting some on my blog soon. Well I'm off to see my Church family. Have a great and blessed Sunday. Oh by the way ~ Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter Amanda ~ she is 28 now. Yes, I am slightly older, but still young in mind, body and spirit. BYE

Comments

Popular Posts