Sunday, Sunday!!!

Well another Sunday has come and Monday is just over the horizon. So what are you going to do with your week? I am going to make the most of it and use my time wisely. I have been doing some Spring cleaning around my house this weekend, you know cleaning those drawers, cabinets, etc. that nobody else sees but you. I got a lot accomplished, but still a few things need to be done. I am preparing for a workshop for next Saturday and a card class the following Wednesday. If you haven't signed up yet, now is the time. Go on over to my website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/craftingonmymind/ to check out my events calendar. I have a lot of cool stuff going on. My garden is coming along, almost ready for planting. My wonderful husband tilled it for me the other day, now I will add a little sweet touches to it for great plant production. I should be crafting and I am just so lazy today I have done nothing but read magazines and do my Bible study. I have a great garden room where I go and sit and just enjoy the coziness of the room. My husband had it added to our house a couple of months ago. I am still working on the overall design of the room. But for now, I like to sit in their and read. Well our Life group starts in just a few minutes. Ta, Ta for now.

Comments

Popular Posts