What! It's Thursday . . .

My goodness where did the week go. I don't know about you but for me it has been a tough week. I don't have any great words of wisdom right now,or do I. Who knows they may come out by themselves, those great words of wisdom I know you are all waiting to hear. Tell me about your week. Let's knock out the lows first and then get on to the highs. My week has been - well quiet. I have had laryngitis. I think it is so funny when you can't talk that other people tend to want to whisper to you. Do you know what I mean? I was told by the doc to stay home and rest, but have you ever worked in a Childcare facility. Well, I am the educational coordinator there and we have our Pre-K Graduation tomorrow, and parent conferences next week and then summer camp just around the corner - does it sound like I can stay at home and rest. This is in addition to the regular things I do there and on top of that it is rumored our Regional Manager is popping in on us next week. Yikes! I've never met her. I know, I know "The Lord is always with me, He will never leave me nor forsake me" even if the RM is coming. I am so thankful that sometimes the Lord has to give us Laryngitis so we will be quiet. Hope your Friday is a good Friday! Mine will be!
Later gators

Comments

Popular Posts