Busy Bee!

I have been busy as a little bee getting all my Father's Day cards and gifts completed. I finished my husband's card today and have included a couple shots of it. My dad opened his Envelop book I made with pictures of all my family from days gone by ~ he loved it. Check out this card below.

This first shot is from above to give you a view of how it weaves. Cool, isn't it.


This second shot shows you how I added a few different pattern papers and some embellishments to give it depth. My husband is going to love it!


Close up shot! I love this card. There are so many ways to change it and make it fancy or simple. I think I may teach this in my Christmas in July workshop. Check out my Stampin' Up website for details.


I hope I have given you some inspiration. I will be working on Fourth of July things this week, and preparing for my workshops in July. TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts