Whew, what a week!!!

Well, am I tired. I thought I would drop a quick line and then on to my craft room. I am so excited. I just got my copy of the new Stampin' Up 2009-2010 catalog and I love it. I can't wait to show you all the stuff that is in it. I will be having an open house to view it and do a Make-n-take on July 1st at 6:00 - 8:30 at my house. I will also be serving Sundaes ala Judy. I can't wait.
I was out in my garden earlier planting a few more seeds, when I started moving some things around and there was the biggest, I mean biggest (is the suspense killing you) black widow spider I have ever seen. It freaked me out. My husband squished it. Gross!!!!!! My dad told me to never even touch a dead black widow because they are so poisonous. My garden is looking beautiful. We are having to tie up all my tomato plants they are getting so large. Some of them are about as tall as me. No, I am not kidding. Serious! I picked bell peppers and zucchini today. My sunflowers look like they are almost ready to bloom. I'll take some snapshots to share when they do bloom. I love the smell of a garden, it is so fresh. Well off to my craftatorium (that is my new word). TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts