Happy Independence Day!

I love the Fourth of July. It is the all American, patriotic day that gives me the tingles and makes me proud to be an American. My husband and I are going to Raleigh to the flea market there for the day and have a picnic. Love it! Tonight we were out working in the yard. It was so nice out that you couldn't help but be outside. I am trying to get out old plants, or plants that aren't producing well out of my garden. I'm getting ready to start my fall plantings. I know, fall you say. Well, you have to get your seedlings or seeds in the ground about this time of year if you want anything before it gets really cold. I am going to plant broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, turnips, rutabagas, ah ....... I think that is all. Oh yeah, I am going to try pumpkins again. Something keeps killing my pumpkins, so I am going to try something different. We'll see. I hope you enjoy the picture I've add. See ya, later gator.
TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts