Hey Everyone

I can't seem to get to posting. I have been really tired. I am excited about the deal of the week this week with Stampin' Up. Check my sidebar for this weeks deal, what an awesome savings. I also have a Christmas Workshop coming up, if you are interested in attending check my website for more details. I am only taking 5 people for each class. I am also excited about some of the new supplies I have been able to purchase, they will be here tomorrow. I will take a picture of everything and post on my site on Wednesday. Just a little thought for the week for you: "As a man thinketh, so is he". Remember to think positive! Have a great week.

Comments

Tethered2Home said…
You have a wonderful blog, Judy. Good quotation from Proverbs. I had to look it up, because I use a more modern translation, but this is lovely.
Blessings,
Amy "Tethered 2 Home"

Popular Posts