Today is July 25th WOW!

I just can't believe today is the 25th of July. August is almost here. Which means, drumroll please, new mini catalog is only one month away from preview. I can't wait. Plus there is the Christmas in August Workshop on August 1st at my house. If you are interested check out the My Stampin' Up website for more details. And my birthday and anniversary is this month. How exciting! I entered a project in the Kid's Campaign going on with Stampin' Up. It is the first ever challenge I have entered. I really would like to do more. I have just been so busy with work, and things here at home that I am so tired by the end of the day, and I just don't have the energy to think. The items for the Christmas workshop are going to be fun. Remember Christmas is fast approaching. My husband and I are going to try and do an all homemade Christmas, with a few little add in's here and there. I am going to try and get back to posting every day. If I don't - get on me. I'm just being lazy. Have a great weekend! I have guests coming shortly for a Murder Mystery Dinner at my house. TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts