New Things begin today

I am so excited about all the new promo's that begin today with Stampin' Up. Check out the sidebar for all the links. We have the Kid's Campaign that starts today, Build a Bear Workshop that begins today, the new mini catalog is available today. Whew! All that exciting stuff. I love the possibilities for this time of year ~ it is a great time with School starting back, the beginning of Autumn is close at hand (which I love), and Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. As a Christian I use my crafting talents to bless others with little pick me ups. I like to be able to give others that cozy feeling I get when I am working on new projects, when I am attending or having workshops and classes. Come join me for some great ideas for the upcoming season. TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts