Another day in the life . . . .

I thought I would show you a couple of things I made this weekend. My camera was stolen a few weeks ago, so I couldn't post any of the things I made and gave away. So, I am trying now to get updated. A simple birthday card using Stampin' Up cardstock and stamp.



I love this fun card. I actually did a little stitching on my Janome sewing machine. I actually found this machine at Goodwill for $8.00 and it works like a charm. I sure don't know why someone would have gotten rid of it, but their throwaway is my treasure. I used Stampin' Up cardstock on this card. The designer paper is not Stampin' Up though. I am trying to get all Stampin' Up stuff only, because I love it, love it, love it.

I don't know about you, but Fall is such a great time to me. I made this pumpkin out of some scrap paper I had at home. Isn't it cute. I'll make a tutorial for it in a couple days. Be on the lookout for it.

Here are a couple of things I made for Christmas. As you can see I am working on a few things for Fall and Christmas. I just love this time of year!!!!! I used the Designer Series Paper or DSP for short. I love this paper, it is so beautiful. I also used the Stampin' Up cardstock and some of the new stamps for this year. If you would like to know how to make any of the items above and I have not posted a tutorial yet, just send me an email. I will send you instructions on how to do these projects.

Comments

Popular Posts