Name Change

Yes, I changed the name of my blog. I just got to thinking about it and I liked My Crafting Room better. Since I love all kinds of crafting and my husband has been turning a spare room into a crafting room for me, I thought this title better suited my purpose. For those of you who don't know, I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! I want to make my business successful by helping you learn new things to enjoy. I have been crafting since I was about 12 years old. I love, love, love paper crafting of any kind. I also love making wreaths and sewing. I am self taught and have tried to get good at what I do. I see all these creative people out there who are an inspiration to me, and I know I have it in me to be an inspiration to others like me. I do know that my first inspiration to others that I need to share is my Love of the Lord. My family and I are going through a very difficult time and will be until the Lord heals my daughter. Even though this is a rough season God is providing miraculous needs that are to great to explain. He has shown me so many wonderful things and has blessed me Mightily!!!!! I just want to praise His name for all He has done, is doing and will do. Thank You Papa God for all you are to me and through me!
Have a blessed day! TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts