Praise the Lord in all things!

I am not going to say wow, it's been a long time since I have posted. I know it has! It has been one of those times in your life that you wish were not here. We had some very upsetting news with my oldest child. She is 28 and a mother of 2 children and 2 step-children. She has just been diagnosed with a rare blood disease called PNH (for short). The longer version is to long for me. It is not something we wanted to hear. But, there is always a but, God is in control. We have been praying for a healing touch from the Lord. I believe it is going to happen. I won't go into all the details. This has kept me very busy over the past few weeks and will continue to do so for some time. Any prayers out there would be received with open arms. I thank you Lord, even in this I know you are sovereign. Praise the Lord in the good and the not so good.

Comments

Popular Posts