Hey Everyone

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, how about you? We found out good news this week and that is Amanda doesn't have to go into the Hospital until after Christmas. We were very excited with that news. I want to begin my week with some exciting news. Year End Blow Out U Stamp begins on December 1. If you haven't signed up yet it's never to late. I am one of the guest designers this time, so be on the lookout for my project. I have a partner that is on the same day I am, she is from Germany and her name is Anett. Check us out. Now on with a cute idea.

                                                                          
Great gift idea! Use a large envelope fold in half and decorate with DSP paper.
   
Inside of project. I made a tiny folder to go inside the envelope pocket to hold receipts.
Final view of my project. I created a tiny pocket to hold some gift tags. I used DSP paper that matched book and lined inside of pen. Hope you like, have a great crafting week.

Comments

Hi Judy-

Your projects are amazing!! I'm so glad you're sharing them! And congrats on your guest designer spot on UStamp!! Way to go! I'm very proud of you!

Popular Posts