So what inspires you?

I was thinking about this a lot this morning. There are many things that inspire me, so I thought I would list them. The number one inspiration for me is the Lord and His word (BIBLE), after that everything else is small in comparison. But, I am going to list them anyway:
My daughter's faith
My hubby's faith
My family (they all encourage me to achieve my goals)
My garden
My craft room which is continually evolving
Magazines (I love, love, love magazines)
A good book
The cozy spot in my house, my garden room
Some of the great crafters I have met
Stampin' Up
UStamp with Dawn and Friends
Good food
Baking and making treats for others
Fabrics
These are just some of the things. Hope they inspire you. I am posting a picture of some cards I am making for my mom to hand out to family and friends. Hope they inspire you to CREATE.

 Here is view one of the christmas cards I am making for mom.         
      
Here is view two ~ I just love the colors of this card.

A close up shot of the cardinal. I love this stamp set from Stampin' Up.

Comments

Popular Posts