Couple days from the New Year!

The New Year is just around the corner. I feel like 2009 just started, but it is really over. This is a big year for me in many ways. We have a few more days until my daughter goes into the hospital. I am not looking forward to that, but I know that the Lord is in this. I am trying to keep up a positive attitude about it all. I also turn the big 50 this year. I have been thinking about that here in the past few weeks. I have been very priviledged to have done many awesome and unique things in my life. I have traveled a lot. I was telling my husband some things I would like to accomplish this year. I am going to have fun once we are through the rough stretch in the next few months. Enjoy what God has given us. I am not a resolution kinda person, so I won't make any.  But I do believe about setting goals, and I have quite a few things I would like to accomplish.

Comments

Popular Posts