Time is flying . . . .

Hope all is well with everyone. Time is really flying in our house. My daughter goes into the hosptial for a Bone Marrow Transplant on December 29th. She will start recieving high dose chemo that afternoon for five days and then on January 5th she will recieve her brothers stem cells. Please pray that this works for her. She has a rare blood disease called PNH. If you haven't been to her website, check out http://www.helpmyfight.org/.
Her brother starts getting injections on December 13th and will have his stem cells removed on December 17th and 18th. Please pray for him that this will be painless for him. I never thought my youngest child would be the possible life saving grace of my oldest child. They have always been very close, and now this will definitely be a close relationship since she will have part of him in her. Also I will be losing my demonstrator status this month. I am so sad about that, but I have no way to keep it up. I can't just do it as a hobby for now, because I won't be able to work for the next 4 to 5 months like I am currently doing on my job. So that means my finances are going to be very small for a while. I have to stay on a budget. So I will miss being part of the Stampin' Up family as a demonstrator.

On a better note. Don't forget to check out UStamp for some great ideas. I have some great projects to be shown.  I also had to add a little photo of my family with Santa.

My daughter is the ham on Santa's lap. Patrick is on the back row, then Ashley, Ella, Santa, Amanda & Noah. We are missing Samantha because she has been sick to much to come around Amanda.


Ashley and Noah. You would think they are shy! Yeah right!




Ella is not to sure she wants to talk with Santa or not. But she loves seeing him in stories.

Comments

Popular Posts