Some Valentine Treats


These are some 3" x 4" valentines for all those I love!


I wanted to make a sweet Valentine Book. So I made a heart pattern using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up and used that pattern for cutting my pages. I printed some of my graphics from MDS and attached to cards. Hope you like what I did.





To make this project cut out heart pages from cardboard. You can use old cereal boxes or any type of thin cardboard you have handy. Next I used a variety of Valentine Paper and some digital graphics I did with My Digital Studio. I glued papers to cardboard and roughed edges or stained edges. (I like that vintage look) I added embellishments to each page and then last but not least I put the book together with ribbon and attached some cute charms I had. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

Comments

Sherry said…
This is so pretty! I love how inked up the edges are. I also love how you've used ribbon to tie the book together and that scalloped edge is just wonderful.. and I think my favorite page is the cherub w/doves --> that arrow is FAB-ulous!!

Popular Posts