Trying to get back aboard ship . . . .

Hey all,
This has been a hectic week. I am trying to get used to working on my laptop alone and taking care of things with my daughter. I was in Chapel Hill with her and my son this week to start the procedures both of them are having to go through. My son is now finished giving stem cells, my daughter has started chemo. She is on day 4 of her chemo and starting to loose her hair. She will be shaving it soon. I had to leave Chapel Hill because I was sick and being sick I couldn't go behind doors of Bone Marrow Transplant Unit (obviously).
I am almost better, but pulled my back out this morning. I guess subconsiously the stress is affecting my body. I don't feel stressed, but no other reasons for this stuff. I haven't been sick, sick in a long time. So I guess I will go see the Chiropractor tomorrow morning. I will be posting a project I am working on later this afternoon. So come back later to check it out. I am going to be working on a couple things in the next few weeks. Will try to post. Unfortunately my Stampin' Up Demonstratorship has run out because I couldn't keep up my sales to stay active, so venting my creative self in other ways. I have been learning alot from Heidi Swapp and the House of 3 girls. I am trying to set goals for myself for the upcoming year, will post that when I am finished with it. Well off to my craft room. Don't forget to follow my daughters web site, there are updates.  TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts