Valentine for a SWAP

I made this card for a swap that is going on over at UStamp with Dawn and Friends. I love how it turned out. I used My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up to make all the items that are part of the card. Since I didn't have the products I needed to complete my project the MDS came in handy to download and print out what I need. Just a little cutting and voila!

The card is 5" x 5" using whisper white card stock.
1st layer is red cardstock cut 1/4" smaller than card, 4 3/4" x 4 3/4".
The rest of the items were made on MDS and cut and positoned with pop dots.
I used the black ink pad to ink all edges.
Enjoy!


Comments

Sherry said…
How FAB-ulous are you that you created this with the MDS, can't say enough about our MDS program! I love all the inking & layering and what a lovely sentiment! This is really pretty!

Popular Posts