Happy Memorial Day!

I love patriotic holiday's. They just remind me of how blessed I am to live in America. I have done missions work in the past and have seen the poverty of the world. I am so glad I am an America where at least I know I'm free. My father is a veteran and even though at the time I was very young, I knew my dad was fighting for me and my future. My dad is one of the most patriotic men I know. It cost him something to serve our country. He lost friends and continues to have memories that will be with him forever, memories that only the Lord can remove. I do believe in "IN GOD WE TRUST". I thank the Lord for being with me and showing me His favor throughout my life. America is a God Country no matter how hard people try to make it not so. I have my home decorated with flags and red, white and blue things. I also love to make some special things for this weekend. I made a strawberry & blueberry pie and some oven fried chicken. Check out these pictures and tell me your mouth doesn't water . . . . . .
Don't they look great? Believe me they tasted as good as they look. Enjoy this memorial eye meal on me.
If you want the recipes, email me or leave a comment and I will post them for you.

Comments

Popular Posts