End of July

Well as you can see it has been a while since I have posted. I have been so busy that life is just flying by. So I have decided to take a creative step back. Rethink what I am doing and start over. I am an artist and a teacher. So I have been thinking how can I best utilize that. What I think is that I can teach others how to be creative in whatever manner they would like to create. Either through artful expression, writing, cooking, sewing or photography, whatever your choice of art may look like. So I am planning on putting together an online workshop to help us explore our creative side. I am currently working on that, so check back in a couple of days. If you would like to participate or have an idea you would like to share leave me a comment. TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts