World Card Day Projects



World Card Making Day was a lot of fun.  My daughter and I had a good time. We just crafted away the day. I love how all our items turned out. I also made some pumpkin bracelets for a group of little girls. I know that isn't cards, but it was all in the spirit of fun. Hey just to add to the fun, I will be giving away one free pass to Jump on your Jingle UStamp. I will be randomly choosing a winner. So don't forget to leave a post. There will be all kinds of fun project ideas for you to check out.

My nephew turns 16 on Oct. 4th, so this is his card. Inside is a slot for holding cold hard cash. What else would a 16 year old want?
 

 This is a mini album my daugher made. I know it's not a card. But it was so cute. Check out the close ups below.

Here is a close up of my daughters mini book. Don't you just love the pictures of her kids in the windows.
 This is the inside of the book. There are spaces to write special things that happened on the different years. There are also pages for putting pictures and journaling.

This is the mini house book that I made. I just love it. I still have a few things I want to add to it, but I like to step back and think about my projects and then add embellishments as I think they need to be added.



Comments

Marsha E said…
Great card for your nephew! Will have to case that one for my granddaughter next year!! Thanks for the chance to win a free pass to this upcoming UStamp! That would make a nice early Christmas present! cmc_marsha@bellsouth.net

Popular Posts