So What are You Thankful for?

I was driving home last night and I noticed people were putting up Christmas Decorations. I love Thanksgiving to much to put up my Christmas Decorations. I love to celebrate each holiday in itself and enjoy all that each one has to offer. My husband and I want to do something different this Thanksgiving, so we are looking to rent a beach house for all of our family and have Turkey day at the beach. I'll let you know if we find the right house or not. No don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. I love the decorations, the crafting fun, the cookies, Santa, Rudolph and all that says Christmas. But, Thanksgiving has that "I'm an American" kind of feeling. I love turkey's and would love to have some walking around our property. One day I will, but for now I just have them all over my house. I've included a couple shots of some of my turkeys. And I have added a shot of a basic Christmas blanket I am working on. Let me know what you think.
Now I want to know what you are Thankful for? We have so much to be thankful for this year. My daughter is still with us, we are all healthy or on the road to that, we have jobs and a roof over our heads, and we are blessed by the Lord more than I can ever share. He is faithful! And I am so Thankful for the spirit of Thanksgiving the Lord Jesus puts in my heart. Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know why you are thankful.




Another shot of my cast turkey in our
garden room. I keep the tree changed for
all seasons.

My parents gave me this. It is very pretty
and sets the tone for my house during
Thanksgiving.




This Turkey is a cast turkey.
He is so cute.

This was my first Turkey.
He actually stands on his
own two feet.


Mini Turkey and my Thanksgiving book
by Barbara Rainey



I love this Turkey, He is so pretty. He is made out of all
natural items.


Comments

Popular Posts