Such an exciting week

Where do I begin? My week was a busy week of fun, fun, crafting, fun! I love the Holidays!!!
This week I hosted all the staff from my job at my home. it was such fun. They all had a great time! I made them each mini paper albums and some of them got Christmas gift tag holders. I also made chocolate reindeer. I should take a picture to share. I forgot my grandchildren and I had a crafting date this past week as well. I absolutely loved it. We made a Gingerbread house, reindeer pops. I cartooned them as coloring book pages, which they loved. We watched the Christmas Carol. We crafted.
I baked cookies for my hubby to share at work. Saturday I hosted a Women's Ministry Tea/Cookie Exchange at my home. Twenty six women came. We had a large variety of teas as well as cookies. I made Red Velvet Cake Balls dipped in Chocolate.
Women's Tea (This is one half of my house, my pictures of the other half didn't turn out good)

Comments

Popular Posts