Can't Wait

Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! I am so excited about what the new year is going to bring.
Just like the song says "Oh, what a beautiful day. I have a wonderful feeling, everything's going my way" I am feel great about this upcoming year. I am looking forward to completing the goals that I have set for myself
in the upcoming year. Have you set any? I always say, if you don't make set a goal, you have nothing
to reach for. So set some goals.
I am really looking forward to "Soul Restoration" which starts in a couple days. I can't wait. Check out the link on the sidebar for more information.

I am also excited to say my daughter's 1 year anniversary from her Bone Marrow Transplant is a week away. It will be one year on January 14th. She is doing well.
Hopefully I will get to post some pictures and fun stuff. I haven't had a lot of time to do all that I want, but I'm working on it.
Grace to you.

Comments

Popular Posts