Two posts today

The First thing I have to tell you is I am working on my store front blog. Check out what I have so far . . . http://thatgirlsshop.blogspot.com/   I will be adding project kits for sale, vintage and retro items. Things that just say oooh-lala. I am still trying to figure out a few things. So bear with me.

I also wanted to let you see something knew I have been working on. My husband found these great wooden windows and I stain glass painted them for our mom's. This one is for my hubby's mom. I will have pictures later of my mom's.


I just love how this turned out. Not bad for a first timer. It was easier than I thought it would be.

Comments

Kristine said…
GORGEOUS!! Makes me wanna go thrift store shopping and see what treasures I can fix up! =) I'm sure your moms will LOVE these!!

Popular Posts