McMahon 5 Design New Digital Release

Hey Everyone,
I was so excited to be a guest designer on McMahon 5 Design. My first project is a matchbook style packet with mini cards and envelopes. The Digi I used is Percy #3. I thought this would be such a cute project to give to my grandkids to color and give to their friends. Kind of like a Valentine in a Valentine. I don't have my exact measurements with me right now due to some unforseeable difficulties this week, however I will post the exact ones this weekend. But to give you the general idea. The cards are roughly 3 x 3 cards and I cut the matchbook cover to fit the cards. Check back soon for the measures. Sorry for the inconvience.







Comments

Carolyn said…
Hi Judy..
So thrilled to have you joining our team this month. These are just the cutest cards. The kids are going to love coloring them. What a great idea.

Hugs,
Carolyn
FairyD said…
Oh Judy welcome to our wonderful design team and thank you for making my little doodles look so good....this little kit is incredibly sweet..xxx

FairyD x
Raven B said…
This is such a creative idea! I love love love it.
Hugs,
Raven
Kristine said…
Hi Judy!! This li'l Valentine set is OTT! (over the top) Super idea, who wouldn't love to get this and color it in themseles... awesome!! =)
Christine said…
What a great idea!!! These are adorable and a fun activity for the kiddos.

I see your taking Soul Restoration. Me too!!! I went to Brave Girl camp in July and just love Melody to death!

I'm off to take a look at your SR post!
Sassylassy said…
Such a wonderful Valentine card set and what a fantastic idea. Great job thinking outside the box!!! So happy to have you with us at McMahon Five Designs.
Hugs Bonnie
This is such a sweet kit for children. What a wonderful idea. :) Michelle
Hi Judy! This is such a sweet, adorable, creative, giving idea! It's too cool! Love it! Hugs, Sue

Popular Posts