Some of my Soul Restoration projects

Soul Restoration is an online class offered by Melody Ross. Link is on the sidebar. We are in week 4 and I have been doing alot of inner reflection. Soul Restoration helps peel back the layers of you and to move past those things to being restored and made whole. These are some views of my book about me, my timeline of my life (I am still working on this, because I want to take my time and reflect), and what are called truth cards. These are truths about me, things to believe instead of lies you tell yourself.


The Weak and Strong Me

Page 2 of the Weak and Strong me.
The timeline of my first 10 years!

My view of me in a mirror.

My truth card number 2

Truth card number 3

Comments

Christine said…
Your SR projects are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!

Popular Posts