McMahon 5 Design Team Release for this week

This week all the designers have come up with some really wonderful projects. Take the time and go check out their websites, you will love them. Don't forget to check out the McMahon 5 store for some awesome products. My project is using the "Easter Hat Trick" digital stamp. I love this vintage looking bunny scene. So I was thinking how can I use this image. I like cards, but sometimes I want to do other things than cards, so I decided to do an Easter container. I took a plane cardboard box with handles (Dollar store) and covered with Digital papers. I printed the digital image of Easter Hat Trick onto heavy cardstock. I then painted background and I used Copic markers for my image coloring. Then I adhered to the front of my box. I made a tag using torn paper overlaid on tag. I then painted over that and added image of "Easter Hat Trick" which I colored using Copic Markers. Add a beautiful ribbon and voila, Easter Magic.


Card by: Bonnie
Goose Girl, Prima Swallowtail Butterflies, Prima Pink Lilies, Prima Roses of Spain, Stickles, Prima Ice Pearls

Close up by: Bonnie

Card by: Diane
Goose Girl
Chalkboard by: Raven
Goose Girl


Card by: Sue
Fairy Flying, Star Dust Stickles, Copics, Neenah Classic Crest 80# Paper

 Fairy Sitting
Card by: Shelly
Fairy Sitting, Kaisercraft Pearls

Card by: Sue
Fairy Sitting, Prima Innocence 2 White Flowers, Prima Mini Yellow Flowers, Star Dust Stickles Glitter Glue, Copics, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80#


 Fairy Dancing

Card by: Lorie
Fairy Dancing, Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Prima Cornflower Blue Pearls

Card by: Sue
Fairy Dancing, Dear Lizzy Metal Flower Brads, Star Dust Stickles Glitter Glue, Copics, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Paper





 


Card by: Carolyn
Easter Bunny, Prima Fairy Tale Roses, Prima Mini Roses, Tickles

Card by: Shelly
Easter Bunny, Easter Sentiment





Card by: Diane
Easter Hat Trick


Easter Gift Box by: Judy
Easter Hat Trick

Easter Gift Box by: Judy


Card by: Amy
Sailing With Love, Prima Fairytale Roses

Close up by: Amy

Card by: Diane
Sailing With Love

Card by: Christine
Sailing With Love, Copics


For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
A beautiful Easter Gift box- love the sweet image and your coloring - and the awesome tag!
Amy Johnson said…
Such a gorgeous gift box and what a creative use of the image! Love it!
Raven B said…
Great gift box I love it.
Hugs,
Raven

Popular Posts