My Soul Restoration I Experience

My Soul Restoration experience
I was so excited to be able to be part of Soul Restoration I. It was an awesome experience for me. At one time in my life nothing seemed to go right. It was that dark time that so many of us have shared. But, it was also a time when I became who  I am today. Melody Ross and the Soul Restoration curriculum have helped me take a look at my life; and to see those really dark times in a different light. I had been a single parent for about 14 years and it was rough. I worked two to three jobs at a time, went to school and took care of my children and all their needs. Then I met a very Godly man who is now my husband and we have been married 8 years. He supports my artistic endeavors one hundred percent. He has loved seeing all that I have done in Soul Restoration I. Since we have been married there have been a lot of hard hits on our family and SR helped me to look at them clearly. I am thankful for all that has been shared through not only the art but the lessons, videos and all the other things that have made up Soul Restoration. I am very excited to be in Soul Restoration II. I can't wait for it to begin. It was such an awesome and inspiring time the first time, I can't imagine what it will be like the second time. What would really be wonderful is if my daughter could do it with me. She underwent a Bone Marrow Transplant 1 year and 3 months ago. She had a rare blood disease and we almost lost her, but for the grace of God we would have. I was her caregiver during the long journey that she had to take. (There is a link on my sidebar that documents our journey.) Soul Restoration is the kind of thing that helps a person through things like this. I thank the SR team for all their hard work.
Cover of one of my journals

This is who I can tell all my hurts, hopes and dreams.

My Soul Home
My soul home contains all my dreams, inspired by God.
Choice is a gift - Choose Life!

Week 5 page 2 of my Soul Restoration Book
My Truth Card Box - these are just for me! To remind me of the truth and not the lies.

My Truth Cards "This equals this"

The Weak and Strong Me
Page 2 of the Weak and Strong me.
The timeline of my first 10 years!
My view of me in a mirror.
My truth card number 2
Truth card number 3

Comments

Kristy said…
Wow !! What a great post ! I am so anxious for Aprils SR1 class to begin. You have only fueled the fire !! That's a good thing !! LOL !! My soul is so in need of all that you speak of gaining from SR. After the death of my husband,July 14th,2010, I have many walls to come down. I am on a journey to find me !! Hugs n blessings... Kristy
amanda cooper said…
I love it mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to do one,it is so cool ,just like you! love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christine said…
I love your projects! Brave Girls Camp meant so much but SR really did more for my soul than even BGC. I wouldn't have thought that was possible.

I really enjoyed seeing your projects. So much beauty!!!

Popular Posts