It's been a LONG Time


Well what can I say, it has been a while since I posted. I have been so busy that it just seems time has flown. Little did I know that all this time had passed, when it felt like it was just yesterday. I have a few projects that I have been working on and would love to share those with you. The first one is a project I made for my dad for father's day. He is a retired Army Veteran, so I took a long shadow type box, stained it and made a liner for inside. I then attached some of the medals and memorabilia that he loves. He was so surprised! I think I hit a homerun with this present.

The second thing I have to post is a project that I have been working on for Soul Restoration 2. It has been an awesome workshop so far. Melody Ross and her sister Kathy are the best. I love, love, love her insight into life. It is a wonderful thing! I have attached some pictures of what Melody calls a Vision Board. My vision board is about how I am going to precieve myself and the things I love. Remember this is just a portion about me and who I am. Check out these pics. Let me know what you think.


I will be posting some other pictures on my photo link. I have been trying to work my camera and learn more about how to use. Some of the pictures my husband took. I hope to have them posted soon. They are just random photos of concerts we went to and things I love. Ta Ta for now.

Comments

alteredforhim said…
What a beautiful piece you have done. I love it. I love the colors you used. Did you draw the picture of the girl? It's awesome, I've been wanting to learn to draw faces, etc. I will have to check out the class you took.

Thanks for sharing, it's a great piece

Have a great day!
Love your vision board! I haven't done mine yet...summer is so busy with 4 little kids and a teenager keeping me busy. Finally got back onto my SR2 course today...I'm still on week 3...but school starts on Tuesday and I'll hit it hard then! Good luck, fellow Brave sister!

Popular Posts