September is just around the corner

Well another month has passed almost. It seems like I am rarely home long enough to do anything nowadays, but that is going to change. We made it through Hurricane Irene farely well. We have an acre and a half and half of it was flooded, but my house and our rental were both fine. I had a couple days at home and started getting ready for fall, changing up things in my house. I was also reading the book "The Help". I saw the movie last weekend with my mom and I loved, loved, loved the movie. The book is good as well. So I am working on a project that I hope you will like later from the movie. I have got to get some organization going so I can keep up with doing the things I love. Maybe make some kind of schedule.  We'll see. I will post more later.

Comments

Popular Posts