So many things spinning in my head . . .

Well here we go again another month almost over. I would like to know how some of you update your blogs so regularly. There is a passage of scripture that says "I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate." Romans 7:15 Don't you get frustrated when you want to do one thing and you seem to just do another. I have been making some life changes for some time now. Trying to set before me the things of God and still live in this natural world. The one thing I have learned is that by the Grace of God, Jesus came and made my life easy by making His tough. So why am I so hard on myself? That is my dilemma . .. I have been looking inwardly to find who God really made me to be. I am not just someones wife, mother, daughter, friend or boss; I am a child of a King. I have been learning to walk in that fact. I am blessed, because Jesus is blessed. I am successful, because He is successful. I am made righteous, because He took my unrighteousness upon himself. I am an artist of a unique kind. I create because it is who I am, not because I want to make something. It seems to me that when I am creating I am good,but when other things drown my creating out I am not so good. So I must be made to create. The past few years have been really tough ones both mentally and physically for me, but I am an overcomer by the Grace of God. His Joy lives in me and because of that I can do anything through Christ who gives me strength. Hope this lifts you up today! Peace be with you. 
I am add some photos just because!





Comments

Popular Posts