One more week

You know sometimes in life you think things are never going to change, that they will always be the same. Until
one day you wake up and things have changed. This year has been one of those "things have changed times". This has been an unusual year for me, difficult at times and frustrating at other times. I have had many difficult years where things happened that changed me and the way I precieve things. I have always been told I am naive about people and life. I guess in some ways I am. But, I would rather be naive and not really know the truth about people or life situations because they are so disappointing. This year has also been a year of blessing. God has blessed my husband and I so much that it is unbelievable at times. I am thankful for all that God has done in my life. He has sustained me and will continue to do so even through this year he has helped me walk my life out daily. My birthday is in one week and I will be 52 years old. In my mind I feel 20, but in my body I feel much older. I am not sure how this year is going to or has changed me, but I am sure of this God will not allow anything to affect me that He will not use for my good and His Glory. His mercy is new every morning. As He is, so am I in this world.


Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. Arnold Bennett

Comments

Popular Posts