Creative Practicing

I love art, in any shape, form and media. I practice some sort of art every day. My inspiration comes from some of my favorite artists, such as Jeanne Oliver at http://jeanneoliverdesigns.com/blog, Danielle Donaldson at http://danielledonaldson.com/creativepracticing/, Alisa Burke, Amy Hanna, Robin Dudley-Howe, Roben Marie Smith and many more. I have learned to refine what I already know through these ladies by paying to take classes from them. They are all inspiration to create. But to me they are teaching me so I can sell my own work or teach my own classes so more people can do what I have learned. I am a teacher, and that is what I do, teach. Teachers help to carry others into the realm of possibilities, to inspire and to then watch their students become successful without getting jealous of their successes. I am not copyrighting my teachers when I take what they taught me by choice and use the information to teach others. I am copy writing when I take word for word or jot and tittle, stroke for stroke, identical and you can't tell the real from the fake and say it is my own.  I believe if you are a teacher and you don't want to see "your" techniques recreated and retaught, then you shouldn't be a teacher. I understand about the exact duplication thing, that's just not cool, but the Bible has some great insight to this very matter and is a great source of wisdom and it says  Ecclesiastes 1:9 "That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun."

Just sayin'

Comments

Popular Posts