Autumn on the East Coast

I'm not the kind of girl that has all the right words about how to decorate, or how to make stuff. I'm new at sharing this stuff on a regular basis because it makes me vulnerable to other people. But then I decided I just need to be me and share what I'm about. So, I decided to post pictures of my projects as they come up and my home as I decorate for Autumn, my favorite time of year. Take what you can from my pages, leave what your not interested in. Let me share what I know to be true about the Home!

home
hōm/

noun
  1. 1
    the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.
    "I was nineteen when I left home and went to college"
    synonyms:residence, place of residence, houseapartmentflatbungalowcottage



    1.
    a house, apartment, or other shelter that is theusual residence of a person, family, or household.
    2.
    the place in which one's domestic affections arecentered.
    3.
    an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.:
    a nursing home.
    4.
    the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
    5.
    the place or region where something is native ormost common.
    6.
    any place of residence or refuge:
    a heavenly home.
    7.
    a person's native place or own country.

    from Dictionary.com
    Welcome to my Home - "A Haven of Rest"



Comments

Popular Posts